Welcome to 2009
I am back from my self-imposed hiatus from blogging during my vacation the past 12 days, and I am pretty excited to be back. Over the break I had a ton of ideas crop up that would make exciting and helpful blog posts, and I cannot wait to share them with you. Here is some of what I did during my vacation, just for fun:
- Drove over 300 miles to visit my parents (and grandparents and siblings) and Kelly’s dad’s side of the family for Christmas.
- Videotaped Abigail opening presents at no less than 2 separate houses.
- Posted said video of Abby.
- Watched football.
- Watched 2 of the first 3 seasons of Home Improvement on DVD (got the first 3 seasons as a gift)
- Played with my iPod.
- Sent my iPod away to be repaired (Best Buy. The casing is coming apart on its own).
- Thought about Student Ministry.
- Ordered The Dark Knight 2-disc edition after searching nearly every major chain here in my are and finding it nowhere (except on Blu-Ray, which I do not own).
- Waited for The Dark Knight to arrive (still waiting til Wednesday or Thursday).
- Shared a great dinner with Kelly on New Year’s Eve while my parents watched Abigail for us.
- Saw Dick Clark on ABC for his New Year’s Eve special.
- Slept (though not enough).
- Got back on track with my workout regimen.
- Made ZERO resolutions.
- Took the Christmas decorations down and rearranged the Living Room.
- Chatted with some great friends on the phone.
- Had dinner with some great friends here in town. (We need to do that more often!)
- Wrote a Sunday School lesson.
- Prepped my To-Do list for Today and Tomorrow… It’s already pretty long and I just started.
So what did you do?