How Did You Find Me? vol. 13
Another week, another roundup of the most entertaining search engine terms that led readers here. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- fat man in speedos – one man in multiple speedos? it just gets weirder each week…
- joke + white lie – awhuh?
- “confessions of a” leaving God – again… awhuh?
- how to run a youth group – loaded. lots of posts devoted to this one…
- children ministry lesson on white lies – for good or for the evil that they are?
- youth group ideas with a shocking point – God of Wrath anyone?
- a man as a priest, prophet and king – nope, no man. Jesus.
- big doctor headly santa claus – … i am at a loss for words on this one…
- speedo fat – … really?
- why teens listen to bad music – for the same reasons that adults do. though music cannot be bad or good.lyrics can. think about it.
- why do our teenagers leave the church – it could be many reasons. check this out.
- halo debate: 13 year olds – if the game is rated M, why is a 13 year old playing?
- christmas theme pick-up lines – wow. let me know if you have any.
- fat santa swim suit – … does it never end?
- health and wealth john eldredge – only read the books, never heard the speaking. but the books don’t purport a health and wealth gospel.
- what is happening to our teenagers today – what isn’t?
- encouragement for youth leaders – what this blog is all about.
- what does the bible say about christmas – the holiday itself? nothing. the reason behind the holiday? tons.
- difficulties of youth pastor’s job – wow. that is a loooong list.
- realistic santa claus – hmmm… a fat man who squeezes down chimneys all over the world in one night… realistic?