How Did You Find Me? vol.12
Here it is again! Another weekly round-up of my favorite search terms that led people here to Confessions of a Human Being!
- coca cola santa – yup, i have a post about santa and our debacle of whether or not to play santa with abby. but most people just want the picture…
- must-read youth ministry – ooooh good series. i should start on this one…
- what should our goals be for teens in ministry – great question. look for a post (or series of posts) on this one in the near future…
- choosing leaders in your church – always an interesting process. look for more soon.
- youth group room furniture – yes, the setting impacts the atmosphere impacts the mood impacts the learning impacts the growing. messy web, eh?
- list of human downfalls – wow. what a broad term.
- selecting quality leaders – see my answer to choosing leaders in your church.
- stealing people from one church to another – go here if this topic intrigues you or it is happening to you.
- a christmas concert based on Jesus – umm… shouldn’t they all be? Honestly?
- what does the bible say about spirituality – loaded question. hmmm….
- creative pick-up lines – sadly, this has become a lost art. not that there was much art to it before. but creativity was rampant for a while there. how you doin’?
- the clothes teenagers wear lust pa – can we say fragment? but seriously, revealing clothes on teens is a problem.
- prophet prophecy – huh?
- i need your help jesus – we all do.