How Did You Find Me? vol.10
Here is a list of some of my favorite search terms that led readers here this week.
- “Disciplining Teens” – heavy topic.
- mega churches 60 minutes – a tour in an hour, or ones that have been featured on the show?
- h20 church teaching series for september – wow, does your ministry have the same name?
- “youth ministry” – love the quotation marks.
- FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION HAUNTED HOUSE – this seriously was searched in all caps.
- youth the church of tomorrow – no, they are the church of today!
- funny mullets – again, is there any other kind?
- sex is the worst sin because God temple – sex is not a sin… unless it happens outside marriage.
- purpose of meeting with ministry leaders – so you are all on the same page.
- high school football football – are you excited?
- best time for youth ministry meetings – depends on the time of year and your group’s makeup.
- teaching scripture to teens – a high calling, one filled with creativity, frustration and reward.
- santa in speedo – ugh… i think i just lost my lunch.
- best fat man – ???
- what does joel osteen wear – umm… clothes?
- my youth pastor is horrible – why so?
- how are God and human beings are close – um…can you rephrase that?
- pastor hat – i want one.
- is Jesus prophet, priest and king – yes. keep reading, our ministry is exploring that over the next 3 weeks.
- why we lie about santa – hmm… a loaded question… any takers?