How Did You Find Me? vol.9
Here it is, the ninth collection of my favorite search terms that led readers here this week:
- fat speedo – now you’re just getting lazy…
- swimsuit man – faster than a dsl modem, more powerful than a snapping wet towel!
- mullets at wedding – …really?
- discussing santa with children – we are wrestling through this one.
- guitar hero 3 + youth groups – great discussion. would you use it?
- effective type of missionary – not one that knocks on your door and insults you…
- school assembly seven project – check out the posts. lots of potential, but one-and-done event downfalls.
- halo at youth group – you have angels at yours?
- little white lies, marriage – but why are you searching for these two terms together?
- youth pastor boundaries – i look to blog on this soon. come back!
- i need a lesson for tonight for youth – did you get one from me?
- human being run over by something – umm…why?
- abigail 18 pics – umm… who?
- funny email about the origin of the mullet – send it to me!
- why do humans fear change – because it is hard and is typically a sign of growth – something that for some reason we fear as well.
- rookie youth pastors – please keep sticking around here.
- high school football video game – is there such a thing?