200 Strong (and growing…)
I noticed last week that I was creeping up on my 200th post. Wow, it is really hard to think that I have shared so many of my thoughts on the blogosphere since February. So many laughs, so many thoughts, so many pieces of advice. So in the grand tradition that I started with my 100th post, here is a collection of my favorite posts in the last 100! But First…
I added a New Page! It is a spot where I am posting links to anything that I have published to the web. Videos, curriculum, etc. Make sure to look up at the top of the page and click on over! I also spent a little time creating a new header image. This still includes the picture of me from an old New Year’s retreat, but includes some more recent, and additionally fun images of myself (a little self-centered?).
My Favorite Posts (of the last 100)
- Mentor Me – Truly a God moment, and a proof of succeeding in the ministry God has planted me in.
- Long-Distance Youth Ministry – Just a chance for me to share that there are still relationships in Indiana, even though I am no longer there.
- Bathtime – What is better than a proud dad sharing videos of his adorable daughter?
- My Long Day of Ministry – My first really long, full day of ministry here in Corry.
- Hard Questions For the Mormon Church – One of my longer posts, and a very thought-provoking one. UPDATE** one of the missionaries stopped by our house again earlier this week, and did not recognize me until I told him he had already chatted with me.
- My Thoughts on Joel Osteen… – The first real controversial post on this blog. Also the first one that one of my responses became a follow-up post.
- The Little White Lie of Santa - Another popular post, though this one is really only popular because of people searching for a picture of the Coca-Cola Santa…
- Help! Another Church is Stealing Our Youth! – My second response to one of the search terms that led people here.
- How to Run a Youth Leadership Meeting & Running a Youth Leadership Meeting (part 2) – My first response to one of the search terms that led people here and its follow-up. And the only document that I have placed to be available here on the blog.
- I Need Your Help! - I really only put this here so that you might go visit it and give me your input. Check it out!
The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same…
Fat Man in a Little Swimsuit still sits atop my most popular posts. Again I ask, WHY PEOPLE?!?!? Seriously! Are you that demented?!?! Or is it I who it truly demented, placing a picture like that here on the blog?
What Do You Think?
So there you have it. Leave me a comment or 4 and share what your favorite moments here at Confessions of a Human Being have been so far. Who knows, they may pop up in a future post!