One More Day
Not only is that the title of the upcoming Spider-Man arc (yes, I am a comic geek and rather proud of it. Just wish I could afford the habit…), it is also just how much longer I have in my current ministry. So if you had one more chance to impact teens… one more shot at leaving a lasting impression of the Living God on their hearts… if you had one more day… what would you do?
Here’s what I did with my next to last day:
- Packed up most of my office. Posters off the walls, books off the shelves, files off the computer… it is looking pretty bare.
- Walked through some necessary program elements of Friday Nite Fire with the interim director. He also happens to be a great friend of mine whom I have shared dinner with 3 times already this week.
- Spent 45 minutes in discussion with the student I previously blogged about here and . It seemed to go over well… though appearances can be deceiving and only time will tell what the outcome was.
- Edited some Audio of my last Sunday leading music for Sunday Nite Live. One song down, 6 to go. Taking audio from a video camera on site and the audio we recorded through the sound system. Hope to post it here in some manner soon… I’m hoping to turn it into Epicenter: The Album soon.
- Prepare for my final Friday Nite Fire. ‘Nuff said. I am sure I will blog about this tomorrow night…